Field Data Capture
Exceeding the demands of field operators...
Field Data Capture
Field Data Capture (FDC) is a production tool that provides information ready at your fingertips. FDC easily blends the roles of field personnel, production analysts, & engineers, making data useful on all levels while managing back office requirements for production accounting, regulatory reporting, & revenue accounting.
Daily & Monthly Allocations
Enertia's integrated field data capture solution exceeds the demand of field operators collecting & analyzing data. With robust daily & monthly allocation reporting, Enertia easily handles product & component tracking, regulatory reporting, & morning reports.
Through Enertia's FDC mobile applications, field pumpers are able to collect data offline, save it locally, & sync automatically. Allocation calculations & reports are quickly available, such as routes, stops, instruments, run tickets, well tests, daily gas entries, seals, & down-times. Enertia's FDC applications are available for iOS, Android, or Windows.
Sign up for additional documentation & future announcements on Enertia's Field Data Capture application:
Features & Benefits
- Customization of data entry views
- Straightforward accommodations for entry & maintenance
- Able to run on or offline
- Effortless synchronization
- Carry Forward measurement feature
- Real-time data validation ensuring optimal data quality
- Ease of real-time data entry for field personnel
- Customization of graphics & charts
FDC Tablet Examples
Click to enlarge:
What devices can Enertia's Field Data Capture application be used on?
Windows (PC + Tablet), iOS (iPhone + iPad), Android (Phone + Tablets)
Is FDC just data input or does data from Enertia/SCADA come in to FDC?
FDC has a true two-way sync, all production data that is in Enertia (SCADA or user imputed data) will show up on a pumper's route.
Does FDC fill in missing data gaps?
FDC does have carry functionality that can allow a pumper to fill in data that might be missing from not getting to a stop for the day.
Does Enertia have EDI reporting & payment functionality for severance taxes & state royalty payments?
Yes, for severance tax: KS, LA, MI, NM, OK, TX, WY, and for state royalties: LA, NM, TX GLO, and WY.
As the only single-vendor solution, Enertia Software provides data seamless from the field to the financials offering a fully integrated, enterprise grade system that can be uniquely & individually tailored.
- IMPROVED BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE - Enertia provides a premium software solution that allows our customers to streamline data analysis, enhance workflow processes, & increase efficiencies for improved business intelligence.
- EXCLUSIVE TO ENERGY - Enertia is designed specifically for the needs of the energy industry & provides unparalleled integrated functionality to vertically integrated upstream oil & gas companies.
- THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGY - Enertia has successfully converted the data for multiple companies that were previously maintained on numerous legacy databases. Our familiarity with the data structures & nuances that will affect the conversion provides a clear advantage to the implementation process.
- SCALABILITY - Enertia delivers best-in-class development, implementation, & business consulting services to exploration & production operators of all sizes, from small to mid-cap & super independents.
Enertia is a singular, common software application solution that can be delivered to address any & all of your oil & gas needs.